NASA EPSCOR TRAVEL GRANTS
No more travel grant applications will be accepted this spring!
Travel grant applications will open again in September 2023
Up to $500 in funding is available to support faculty, postdoc, and student travel to a NASA Center, scientific conference, competition, or other institution for research and professional networking purposes. All travel must take place within the United States and only one application is accepted per academic year.
REQUIREMENTS FOR FUNDING
This funding is intended to directly support professional research- or networking-related activities. To be eligible for funding, applicants must satisfy one of the following requirements:
- Be presenting or competing at the event to which they will be traveling
- If not presenting or competing, explain in the application how travel to the specified event is justified
In order to submit an application for a travel award, please fill out the following online application form.
For the online application, you will need the following information:
- Applicant name and department
- Position (if faculty/postdoc) or major (if student)
- Dates of travel
- Title and brief description of the scientific conference, competition, NASA Center, or research opportunity
- Abstract citation (if presenting a talk or poster at a conference)
- Names of collaborators (if visiting a NASA Center or other research institution)
- A short justification (benefit) of the travel funding
- Summary of the total anticipated budget, including funding from other sources and the amount requested from Wyoming NASA EPSCoR
Once received, we will follow up with additional information.
Phone: (307) 766-2862 or (307) 766-2987