NASA EPSCOR FACULTY RESEARCH IMPLEMENTATION GRANTS
THE PRE-PROPOSAL DEADLINE HAS PASSED!
FULL PROPOSAL DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 16, 2022
FY 2023 PROPOSAL SOLICITATION
Wyoming NASA EPSCoR is requesting pre-proposals for the NASA EPSCoR Competitive Research program for FY 2023. Each jurisdiction may submit one proposal, so we are currently accepting pre-proposals to be considered for submission to the NASA EPSCoR Competitive Research Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO). Each funded NASA EPSCoR proposal is expected to establish research programs that will make significant contributions to the strategic research and technology priorities of one or more NASA Mission Directorates and contribute to the overall research infrastructure, science and technology capabilities, higher education, and economic development of the jurisdiction. Up to 15 research grants are expected to be awarded in FY 2023, although the exact number of awards depends on the available NASA EPSCoR research budget.
- Each EPSCoR jurisdiction may submit one proposal
- Maximum funding request per proposal is $750,000 to be expended over a 3-year period
- NASA EPSCoR funding must be matched at a level of at least 50% with non-federal monies, which may include in-kind cost-sharing
WYOMING NASA EPSCOR PRIORITIES
- Plans to effectively develop collaborations with NASA scientists and engineers
- Proposals that focus on infrastructure-building and economic development within Wyoming
- Multi-investigator proposals that include junior faculty and faculty underrepresented in STEM in order to help develop a larger base of NASA-funded faculty and assist junior faculty in obtaining federal funds
Phone: (307) 766-2862 or (307) 766-2987