FUNDING FOR K-12 STEM EDUCATOR DEVELOPMENT
Applications are accepted at any time!
Up to ~$500 in funding is available for Wyoming educator professional development. This can include attending workshops or seminars, hosting events or activities, purchasing materials for use in the classroom or out-of-school educational settings, continuing education, and other related activities.
An application consists of a short document (about 1 page) that includes the following information:
- Applicant name, e-mail address, phone number, and affiliation
- Teaching experience (K-12, post-secondary, public, etc.)
- Brief description of the activity for which funding is requested (include dates and location/venue if applicable)
- Description of the activity’s STEM content
- Explanation of the benefit to the teacher, school, students, or organization
- Expected number of participants from any of the following categories (if known): K-6 students, middle school students, high school students, K-12 teachers, informal educators, undergraduate or graduate students, higher education faculty, parents, and general public
- Summary and short justification of the total anticipated budget and the amount requested from the Wyoming NASA Space Grant
- If asking for support to attend a workshop, please also include the name and affiliation of the proposed workshop
Please e-mail the application document to email@example.com. Once received, we will follow up with additional information.
The organizers of any event receiving Wyoming NASA Space Grant funding are asked to provide a final report regarding the use of the funding for NASA reporting purposes. Please submit this by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will also send a follow-up reminder e-mail regarding the final report.
- Phone: (307) 766-2862 or (307) 766-2987
- E-mail: email@example.com