FUNDING FOR ROBOTICS PROGRAMS
Applications are accepted at any time!
Funding (up to $500/team) is available to support K-12 robotics teams around Wyoming. This can include purchasing materials or supplies, traveling to robotics events, and other related activities.
REQUIREMENTS FOR FUNDING
- Teams must compete in a robotics competition OR be first-year teams preparing to compete in following years
- After each competition, teams will be asked to submit a short report to the Wyoming NASA Space Grant office so we can fulfill NASA reporting requirements
An application consists of either a completed ROBOTICS PROGRAM FUNDING REQUEST FORM (preferred) OR a short document (about 1 page) that includes the following information:
- Applicant name, e-mail address, and affiliation
- Brief description of the robotics program and anticipated robotics competitions the team will participate in
- Expected number of participants from any of the following categories (if known): K-6 students, middle school students, high school students, K-12 teachers, informal educators, undergraduate or graduate students, higher education faculty, parents, and general public
- Summary and short justification of the total anticipated budget and the amount requested from Space Grant
If submitting the application by email, please send the application document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once received, we will follow up with additional information.
- Phone: (307) 766-2862 or (307) 766-2987
- E-mail: email@example.com