NASA EPSCOR Rapid Response Research (R3) GRANTS
Letters of Interest for FY 2024 are Closed
FY 2025 SOLICITATION
The R3 is a collaborative effort between NASA EPSCoR and the NASA Mission Directorate programs. The goals of R3 are to provide a streamlined method to address research issues important to NASA, and to enable NASA EPSCoR researchers to work with NASA to solve research issues impacting the agency’s programs/missions.
It is anticipated that approximately 30 awards of up to $100,000 each will be issued for one-year projects to address a subset of the NASA research focus areas listed in Appendix 3 of the solicitation. Each jurisdiction may submit up to 6 proposals. All proposals must be submitted through the Wyoming NASA EPSCoR office.
LETTER OF INTEREST
Any faculty member interested in submitting a proposal must first submit a 1-page letter of interest to the Wyoming NASA EPSCoR office. The letter must identify the relevant research focus area from those provided in Appendix 3 (p. 28) of the solicitation and indicate how this research focus area will be addressed with the proposed research.
Letters of interest must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 2024.
- Open to faculty members at the University of Wyoming
- Junior faculty, women, and members of underrepresented populations are encouraged to apply
- Faculty who have a current NASA EPSCoR Research CAN are not eligible to apply while their project is on-going
- Solicitation released annually
- Jurisdictions may submit up to 6 separate proposals
- Maximum funding request per proposal is $100,000 to be expended over a one-year period of performance (POP)
- Cost sharing is NOT REQUIRED
Phone: (307) 766-2862 or (307) 766-2987