NASA EPSCOR Rapid Response Research (R3) GRANTS
The FY 2024–2025 Solicitation will be released in November
FY 2023–2024 SOLICITATION
The R3 is a collaborative effort between NASA EPSCoR and the NASA Mission Directorate programs. The goals of R3 are to provide a streamlined method to address research issues important to NASA, and to enable NASA EPSCoR researchers to work with NASA to solve research issues impacting the agency’s programs/missions.
It is anticipated that approximately 30 awards of up to $100,000 each will be issued for one-year projects to address a subset of the NASA research focus areas listed in Section 7.0 of the solicitation. Each jurisdiction may submit up to 6 proposals. All proposals must be submitted through the Wyoming NASA EPSCoR office.
LETTER OF INTEREST
Any faculty member interested in submitting a proposal must first submit a 1-page letter of interest to the Wyoming NASA EPSCoR office. The letter must identify the relevant research focus area from those provided in Section 7.0 of the solicitation and indicate how this research focus area will be addressed with the proposed research.
Letters of interest must be e-mailed to email@example.com by TBD.
- Open to faculty members at the University of Wyoming
- Junior faculty, women, and members of underrepresented populations are encouraged to apply
- Faculty who have a current NASA EPSCoR Research CAN are not eligible to apply while their project is on-going
- Solicitation released annually
- Jurisdictions may submit up to 6 separate proposals
- Maximum funding request per proposal is $100,000 to be expended over a one-year period of performance (POP)
- Cost sharing is not required
Phone: (307) 766-2862 or (307) 766-2987