Rapid response research (r3)
R3 FY 2022 Solicitation
To Be Released Soon!
The R3 is a collaborative effort between NASA EPSCoR and the NASA Mission Directorate programs. The goals of R3 are to provide a streamlined method to address research issues important to NASA, and to enable NASA EPSCoR researchers to work with NASA to solve research issues impacting the agency’s programs/missions.
NASA EPSCoR R3 Solicitation Parameters
- Collaborations with Science Mission Directorate (SMD), Human Exploration & Operations Mission Directorate (HEOMD), Commercial Spaceflight and Industry
- Solicitation released yearly
- Jurisdictions may submit one proposal per task (multiple proposals per jurisdiction) and may receive multiple awards to each solicitation (one per task)
- One-year period of performance (POP)
- $100,000 total, and cost sharing is not required